Duffel Bag Gear Review… handy to have!
Next gear review for trip prep: duffel bags & packing cubes!
Just as your foul weather gear selection is important, so is the bag that you use to transport everything. When I was living on a boat in Georgian Bay I used to drag around a hockey bag of all my things. Ridiculous! It was huge, impractical and way too bulky and awkward for me.
There have been many advancements in the functionality and fabrics used for duffel bags and luggage since the days when I dragged around my hockey bag. Again, I need to make my wish list to know what to look for:
- large enough for foulies & boots
- large zipper for access to entire bag
- waterproof (ideal, but not mandatory)
- laundry section (ideal, but not mandatory)
- backpack straps
- tough fabric (for rips, tears and throwing around)
- bright colour (again, not mandatory, but ideal for standing out and…
View original post 885 more words